TK228 main functions
1. new design OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles , supports most CAN-BUS diagnostics
2. three main functions integrated GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. tracking physical vehicle location (such as city name, street name.) accurately;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, when your car are moved,alert will send a message to your cellphone or website
In arming status, if the car is vibrated, the system will send out alert SMS.
Power Failure Alarm
In arming status, if the device is taken off from the OBD-II connector, it will trigger this alarm.
Engine ON Alarm
In arming status, if the car engine is turned ON, it will trigger this alarm. You will get alert SMS firstly & then two calls from the system.
In arming status, the movement alert is enabled automatically. Once the car moves away from the parking point for 90 meters, it will trigger this alarm.
Once the Geo-fence is activated, if the vehicle oversteps the boundary, it will trigger this alarm.
If the vehicle runs over the speed limitation, it will trigger this alarm.