TK228 main functions
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by by 2.4G RFID tag
4. Monitor the voice;
5. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function(optional);
6. Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
7. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
8. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
9. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code ;
10. Built-in rechargeable backup battery
11. Remote diagnostics function.
In arming status, if the car is vibrated, the system will send out alert SMS.
Power Failure Alarm
In arming status, if the device is taken off from the OBD-II connector, it will trigger this alarm.
Engine ON Alarm
In arming status, if the car engine is turned ON, it will trigger this alarm. You will get alert SMS firstly & then two calls from the system.
In arming status, the movement alert is enabled automatically. Once the car moves away from the parking point for 90 meters, it will trigger this alarm.
Once the Geo-fence is activated, if the vehicle oversteps the boundary, it will trigger this alarm.
If the vehicle runs over the speed limitation, it will trigger this alarm.