Plug and play design,It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID Car alarm + Bluetooth Diagnostics+ wireless immobilizer; Easy Setup,stable for usage. update with bluetooth function. Simple real time trace.
J1939 OBD-II GPS Tracker
TK228 OBD GPS tracker is plug and play design,It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID Car alarm + Bluetooth Diagnostics+ wireless immobilizer;
Easy Setup,stable for usage. update with bluetooth function. Simple real time trace.
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports the following communication protocols: SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP, ISO 15765-4 CAN & SAE J1939 CAN;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID Car alarm + Bluetooth Diagnostics;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5.Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm, once RFID tag is away, if the device is taken out, it will trigger this alarm;
9.Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10.Monitor the voice;
11.Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID ID identification function(optional);
12.Keyless RFID car alarm function(optional);
13.Accurate odometer reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14.Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Industrial design, suitable for extremely harsh condition of work;
16. With IOS APP and Android APP;
17.Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS: (1) Battery’s voltage, RPM, speed, TPS throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times; (2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.